The very kind Nicola from the blog View from a Walking Frame nominated me for a Liebster award. I’m not one for rules, as I’ve already gone through this kind of award and I simply am going to answer the questions put to me. Sorry, I’m a rule breaker kind of gal.
Here are Nic’s questions:
- What made you start your blog?
I ramble incessantly in my head and I figured some people would like to hear such things because I think I’m that important. Seriously, I just wanted to chart my progress and remember what happened along the way.
- What do you enjoy most about blogging?
Having an outlet to express the crazy that goes on in my head. Even better when others point and say me too! Yes, that’s the best part.
- What was your favourite childhood toy?
Blue bear. An aptly named blue teddy bear. Such a creative child.
- What was the first book you remember reading?
I really don’t recall specifically. I remember Curious George, Snow White, and Lady and the Tramp.
- What was the first movie you saw as a child?
I don’t recall. One of my most favourite movies is Alice in Wonderland. I have watched many varieties of this movie, not just the Disney one. My favourite version of “Alice” is “Neco z Alenky”, it’s incredibly weird.
- What would your super power be?
- Hot chocolate with cream or tea and biscuits?
Hot chocolate with almond milk and biscuits. I am lactose intolerant.
- What is your favourite kind of music?
Rock and roll. My favourite band is Radiohead.
- What was your favourite TV show as a kid?
Thunder, thunder, thunder cats – hooooo!
- What was the first movie you saw at the cinema?
Bambi. What a way to make a child cry. Perhaps this is what started my life long love of animals.